allfordean said: A good friend of mine recently introduced me to SPG and I am obsessed! I've even sucked my little siblings into the fandom with me. My brother (age 12) has created his own robot, "Clocky". Anyway, my question for you is: When in male form, was Rabbit still technically a woman? I mean, what pronouns should we use regarding male Rabbit? My siblings are confused about this and I really don't know what to tell them. I want to make sure we're being respectful of Rabbit's gender, and yours as well.
That’s so awesome to hear! Clocky is a sweet name!
Thank-you for being considerate- gender change can be confusing. Male Rabbit was technically an incomplete robot- mostly just a skeleton. According to the backstory, the inventors recently dug up some original blueprints and found out that Rabbit had never been completed…and was suppose to be a femme-bot all along!
It’s alright to refer to Male Rabbit as a he or she back then- both are appropriate. I’m not sure Rabbit would mind herself!
when your mom walks in on you with kazoolander/fanbot make up on
Okies, spacemuffinz did the thing and so shall I! Not sure if I’ll come up with questions after though…
Okay, I select victims and fashion my own questions. What fresh Hell can I invoke?
emmi-kat bunjywunjy pipsqueak-the-automaton sigmacavalcadium iampickledtink doodlememomo and what the heck, let’s throw in duanejosepholson because he can maybe answer #2 in the affirmative where the rest of you I dunno.
Okay so it only took me all day to get back to this… Here’s some questions. It’s the middle of the night, so don’t expect much.
1. What’s the cutest thing you can think of?
2. Are you or have you ever been tall enough to reach the top shelf?
3. Do you have change for a twenty?
4. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island and could only take one thing with you, why in the world would you be waiting around to answer silly hypothetical questions when you should be fleeing whoever is planning to kidnap you and strand you on a deserted island?
5. And since that was a silly hypothetical question, what’s your favorite pie?
6. Have you ever accidentally typed “hosue” instead of “house”?
7. Would you say you consider yourself a silly member of any group you happen to be in, or one of the not silly?
8. Is there a mistake you always make, no matter how many times, it’s always the same, such as the aforementioned hosue typo?
10. Do you get Monty Python?
11. Do you like your name?
13. Do you happen to know how many questions I was supposed to write? Me neither.
12. Did I number this wrong?
14. Do you think this is a GAME?
I think I’d better go to sleep. Answer as many as you want. And then I think you find fresh victims or something and make up questions and it’s supposed to serve some sort of social function… You see how well that went.
When someone rolls their eyes at your fanfic because the characters would never act that way.
When someone demands proof of an imaginary event because they don’t believe it ever happened.
When someone insists on knowing where you heard a character did something because the imaginary person would never do that.
When someone puts down your imaginary, totally pretend, fictional, fan made, non-canonical, thoroughly not real headcanon because it isn’t canon and therefore is apparently harming someone somewhere despite your careful “this is not official” warnings plastered all over it… because it isn’t enough, it seems, to point out how real it ain’t and that we’re all doing this for fun and by the way the folks who invented it can throw out all the random stuff they want without someone’s reality developing earthquakes as the land masses move to respond to their utterance…
Sorry, bro, my bad… I forgot you were roommates with Peter Walter in college…